Your safety – our first priority
In accordance with government guidelines, we make sure that your visit will be safe and smooth.
- Novena Medical Center operates in accordance with social distancing guidelines. All surfaces are regularly cleaned, and safe separation from others is promoted in every part of the building.
- A high standard of hygiene is being maintained; equipment, surfaces, and rooms are regularly disinfected, and staff is required to wash hands regularly.
- SafeEntry digital check-in has been set up for contact tracing.
- Strategic markings for social distancing have been set up in the reception area and consultation rooms.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times.
- We discourage you from bringing any family members along unless they are essential for your consultation.